iGraphics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[LETTERS TO SOMEONE] anyone you want!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
withlove*
Head Graphic Designer
Head Graphic Designer
withlove*

[LETTERS TO SOMEONE] anyone you want! Empty
PostSubject: [LETTERS TO SOMEONE] anyone you want!   [LETTERS TO SOMEONE] anyone you want! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:33 am

Here you can write a letter out to anyone, let it be someone you are thankful for, someone you miss, a loved one or even a stranger you came across today. Write one to someone who pissed you off or that lazy partner you have for a project, telling him or her to step it up! Anything you have on your mind that you want him/her to know, or even them, it doesn't have to be a person, it can be a group or even something other than the human species, maybe even an inanimate object LOL. Just say what you have to say and enjoy!

I have two letters today xD
-----------------------------------------------------------

Madam Suki, My Sunday Adventure Buddy <3

I know you're in South Hadley already. God I miss you!
I can't believe yesterday was our last day together until December comes around.
Why did you have to school all the way in the east coast!
Sunday is tomorrow and you won't be around =(
I swear you are just one of a kind!
You and your predictions about the kiddies future LMAO xD
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE You and I can't wait for you to be back again <3
Thank god for Facebook and Skype haha <3
I'm so thankful for meeting you, you're so different from my first impression of you haha.
Thank you for being there, always <3

Sherry, like you said the pear and the alcoholic drink haha ;D

---

9209 Woodlawn,

With my help and suggestion, please make someone want you already. Not through contacting my dad but me! You've been empty for a little too long. Please, please, please! So my parents can stop worrying and I myself can earn some rent money to pay for college xD I'll be there tomorrow to take some pictures of you and post you on craigslist. So please make people interested xD I'll be very, very thankful! ;D

Your Owner's Daughter.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Write yours!

Back to top Go down
http://sanguine-thoughts.kyseria.com

[LETTERS TO SOMEONE] anyone you want!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iGraphics :: G e n e r a l :: General Chat-
Jump to: