iGraphics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ EAT, PRAY, LOVE ] Food is one of life's greatest pleasures.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SerenaS2
Administrator
Administrator
SerenaS2

[ EAT, PRAY, LOVE ] Food is one of life's greatest pleasures.  Empty
PostSubject: [ EAT, PRAY, LOVE ] Food is one of life's greatest pleasures.    [ EAT, PRAY, LOVE ] Food is one of life's greatest pleasures.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Do you love to bake/cook? Share your recipes here with your fellow designers. If you have any recipes that you are curious about as well, ask for assistance here!

Not to brag, but I'm quite the cook. ^^ lol~~

They can be any kind of recipe. Or you can post photos of your own creations here as well! I will be posting here often, since I'm starting a bakery with some friends of mine. We're doing a lot of really creative pastries, like Cookie Monster cupcakes! So, look forward to some cool treats and creations here!
Back to top Go down
http://just-an-ordinaryday.blogspot.com
withlove*
Head Graphic Designer
Head Graphic Designer
withlove*

PostSubject: Re: [ EAT, PRAY, LOVE ] Food is one of life's greatest pleasures.    [ EAT, PRAY, LOVE ] Food is one of life's greatest pleasures.  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:09 am

^ oooh do share serena!

anyways i know this amazing site <3Bakerella anyone? I love this site to bits <3 so creative and cute! I haven't made anything from here yet except her mini cheesecakes <3 Though disastrous results, they were still really yummy <3

I made a Brain Cake for my psychology class almost a year ago. We had to make a brain model, I made my model out of cake xD I made two since I forgot to color code the fondant in the first one, so I just did it again xD

[ EAT, PRAY, LOVE ] Food is one of life's greatest pleasures.  13340_197407451334_707771334_4436664_4070028_n

Here's the one I made the second time that I turned in xD

[ EAT, PRAY, LOVE ] Food is one of life's greatest pleasures.  13340_197407471334_707771334_4436668_1422798_n
Back to top Go down
http://sanguine-thoughts.kyseria.com
withlove*
Head Graphic Designer
Head Graphic Designer
withlove*

PostSubject: Re: [ EAT, PRAY, LOVE ] Food is one of life's greatest pleasures.    [ EAT, PRAY, LOVE ] Food is one of life's greatest pleasures.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:54 am

Made some yummy mini cheesecake today <3 DA BOMB <3

[ EAT, PRAY, LOVE ] Food is one of life's greatest pleasures.  Minicheesecakes2
[ EAT, PRAY, LOVE ] Food is one of life's greatest pleasures.  Minicheesecakes
[ EAT, PRAY, LOVE ] Food is one of life's greatest pleasures.  Minicheesecakes3
Back to top Go down
http://sanguine-thoughts.kyseria.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ EAT, PRAY, LOVE ] Food is one of life's greatest pleasures.    [ EAT, PRAY, LOVE ] Food is one of life's greatest pleasures.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ EAT, PRAY, LOVE ] Food is one of life's greatest pleasures.
Page 1 of 1