iGraphics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ KICKS & GIGGLES ] Spread the laughter!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SerenaS2
Administrator
Administrator
SerenaS2

[ KICKS & GIGGLES ] Spread the laughter! Empty
PostSubject: [ KICKS & GIGGLES ] Spread the laughter!   [ KICKS & GIGGLES ] Spread the laughter! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:05 pm

So the General Chat forum was getting kind of lonely. So, with the help and suggestions from withlove*, we finally have some ideas as to what we can chat about!

Here, you can find anything that has to do with humour here. Our members will share funny stories, videos, jokes, and even quizzes to share laughter, joy and amusement.

So, if you have anything that you feel like sharing, please feel free to do so! Remember, try to keep the content PG. We don't want any swearing, profanity, or nudity or anything like that. Other than that, go on ahead and post! ^^

Sorry I'm not including anything funny. I'm just trying to get these threads started for now.
Back to top Go down
http://just-an-ordinaryday.blogspot.com
kephxy
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
kephxy

PostSubject: Re: [ KICKS & GIGGLES ] Spread the laughter!   [ KICKS & GIGGLES ] Spread the laughter! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:16 am

PAO GAY? {{O6281O

So we're in sixth period, trying to learn Algebra. In the last couple minutes of class, Michael decides to tell us a Vietnamese word. (I'm trying my best to spell it) BAOYAY or BAOYAAY. -_- It's supposed to mean 'protection'. I just laughed from there because it just sounds funny. So everytime I see Michael I would scream "BAOYAY!" (like "PENIS!" but instead it's "BAOYAY!") But ChiaCha, he was like, "What!? Pao gay!??" xD yeah, I have another Hmong bud named 'Pao'. ChiaCha's dumb. Razz After that Michael counters my "BAOYAY" by saying "PAO GAY!? Pao, Kevin says you're GAY!" -_- So how would you spell it?

Sorry if some words were not allowed oe w/e. I know only I find this is funny. I'm weird.
Back to top Go down
http://kephxy.kyseria.com/
withlove*
Head Graphic Designer
Head Graphic Designer
withlove*

PostSubject: Re: [ KICKS & GIGGLES ] Spread the laughter!   [ KICKS & GIGGLES ] Spread the laughter! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:59 am

I found this on soompi and it's pretty hilarious yet accurate as well. I chose Green, it fits me pretty well.

Quote :
The following psychological test was developed by a think tank of top U.S. and European psychologists. The results are incredibly accurate in describing your personality with one simple question:

Which is your favourite Teletubbie...

A. Yellow
B. Purple
C. Green
D. Red

(DECIDE BEFORE SCROLLING DOWN)

Profile for WOMEN
A. If you chose the Yellow Teletubbie.
Spoiler:
B. If you chose the Purple Teletubbie.
Spoiler:
C. If you chose the Green Teletubbie.
Spoiler:
D. If you chose the Red Teletubbie.
Spoiler:

Profile for MEN
A. If you chose the Yellow Teletubbie.
Spoiler:
B. If you chose the Purple Teletubbie.
Spoiler:
C. If you chose the Green Teletubbie.
Spoiler:
D. If you chose the Red Teletubbie.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://sanguine-thoughts.kyseria.com
withlove*
Head Graphic Designer
Head Graphic Designer
withlove*

PostSubject: Re: [ KICKS & GIGGLES ] Spread the laughter!   [ KICKS & GIGGLES ] Spread the laughter! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:22 pm

got this from my tumblr...one conversation my friends had that made me ROFL xD

Sneezing.
Quote :
Ian: Did you know that a sneeze is 100 mph?
Megan: Did you know that your heart stops beating when you sneeze?
Ian: Did you know that all your bodily functions momentarily stop when you sneeze?
Megan: Did you know that a sneeze is 1/8 of an orgasm?
Ian: I guess that's why I like to sneeze so much.
haahahaahaha Wink)
Back to top Go down
http://sanguine-thoughts.kyseria.com
LyGiaMy
Challenges Moderator
Challenges Moderator
LyGiaMy

PostSubject: Re: [ KICKS & GIGGLES ] Spread the laughter!   [ KICKS & GIGGLES ] Spread the laughter! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:54 pm

kephxy wrote:
PAO GAY? {{O6281O

So we're in sixth period, trying to learn Algebra. In the last couple minutes of class, Michael decides to tell us a Vietnamese word. (I'm trying my best to spell it) BAOYAY or BAOYAAY. -_- It's supposed to mean 'protection'. I just laughed from there because it just sounds funny. So everytime I see Michael I would scream "BAOYAY!" (like "PENIS!" but instead it's "BAOYAY!") But ChiaCha, he was like, "What!? Pao gay!??" xD yeah, I have another Hmong bud named 'Pao'. ChiaCha's dumb. Razz After that Michael counters my "BAOYAY" by saying "PAO GAY!? Pao, Kevin says you're GAY!" -_- So how would you spell it?

Sorry if some words were not allowed oe w/e. I know only I find this is funny. I'm weird.

I think it's spelt bao de. Haha, maybe I'm wrong.

My story now:

Once I was playing soccer with my class mates. We played half court so there are people who are defenders and people who are attackers. Attackers shoot and defenders defend. So, there is this guy in my class. He got the ball and was dribbling it to the goals. He saw a defender in the way so he kicked it. It rebounded of the defender's knee and hit the attacker's head. It was so funny. I was trying to explain it to Mum but I couldn't because I couldn't stop laughing. It even hurt while laughing. If you were there, I guarantee a laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://earth-rotates.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ KICKS & GIGGLES ] Spread the laughter!   [ KICKS & GIGGLES ] Spread the laughter! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ KICKS & GIGGLES ] Spread the laughter!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iGraphics :: G e n e r a l :: General Chat-
Jump to: