iGraphics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ KPOP ♥ ] Share our love !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michelle
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Michelle

[ KPOP ♥ ] Share our love ! Empty
PostSubject: [ KPOP ♥ ] Share our love !   [ KPOP ♥ ] Share our love ! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:04 am

:: ♥ LOVE FOR KPOP ♥ ::
Alright guys, I know most of us here are KPOP lovers so I thought we might need a space to spam on KPOP ?
Korean music, music videos, news, gossips ...Let's have it all here! Very Happy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
These are just something extra I would like to share =)
:: ♥ KPOP sites ♥ ::
Here, I've made a list of sites where you can get awesome KPOP news update (or rather, sites I visit daily ^^ ) ::
I apologize in advance if any of you are offended by my side comments

(1)ALLKPOP
(Okay, no doubt this is the most global KPOP site but the authors here are bias. Most of them are major SNSD fans so yeah.. enough said. and what angers me the most is that it's as if they have something against DBSK. They sure love to create war within the fans)

(2)OMONA LJ
(This site is just awesome !! From major news of the artists to the little little stuff they have done, you can get it all here, not to mention they provide links for WGM videos too! )

(3)KPOPLIVE
(err...not a bad site. but I prefer the first two but you can visit this one for varieties ^^ )

...I have a few more but I think I shall stop here for the time being .

:: ♥ DBSK sites ♥ ::
ahahahah how can I possibly miss this?

(1)Sharing Yoochun
(My all time favorite site for DBSK's updates. The admins are just hilarious!)

(2)DBSK Sleepless Nights
(what can I say? They really ARE DBSK Sleepless Knights ^___^)

(3)OneTVXQ Forum
(a must stop-by for Cassies)

(4)Tohosomnia
(I love reading the letters written by Cassies to the boys. They are translated regularly by the admins there)

(5)DBSKer
(I find this site to be the best and most organized site for DBSK's media download. You can find almost all DBSK related videos, music, DVDs.. basically EVERYTHING here)

(5)GOE;SS
(Gods of the East Subbing Squad <3)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

alright, what should I start with? OH YEAH, did you guys know Jenpoo has closed down as of today?
There goes my ultimate source for kpop music download *cries* anyone knows any other awesome site like Jenpoo? The last thing I downloaded from there was the Playful Kiss's OST sang by Kim Hyun Joong and the next time I visited the site, it said R.I.P >.<

2NE1's album just released. Any Blackjacks around ? ;D
I think the songs are okay but perhaps a bit too much auto-tune in it?
I'm not a big fan of auto-tune so yeah but damn, their comeback concepts are so cool !! I mean, look at this !
[ KPOP ♥ ] Share our love ! 100831yglifeblog5.th [ KPOP ♥ ] Share our love ! 100831yglifeblog3.th
I fell in love with these two photos the minute I saw them even though I'm not a Blackjack LOL
CL's individual shot's my fav . Don't you agree she looks so hot there? Everything's just right with that picture.

anyway people let's start posting! maybe starting with what's your your latest obsession with KPOP? Very Happy

Last edited by Michelle on Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://m-morj.blogspot.com
icelahh
Fanfiction Moderator
Fanfiction Moderator
icelahh

PostSubject: Re: [ KPOP ♥ ] Share our love !   [ KPOP ♥ ] Share our love ! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:35 am

Hello! CL's new hair is just awesome~ I like that one the most ever since she debuted!
I need to download their album...(I just can't right now since I'm running out of time...Dance performance soon~) ...Funny that out of all sites you provided I only know allkpop ><
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Michelle

PostSubject: Re: [ KPOP ♥ ] Share our love !   [ KPOP ♥ ] Share our love ! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:42 pm

icelahh wrote:
Hello! CL's new hair is just awesome~ I like that one the most ever since she debuted!
I need to download their album...(I just can't right now since I'm running out of time...Dance performance soon~) ...Funny that out of all sites you provided I only know allkpop ><

ahahah Cee, you can post the links of the sites you often visit too ! There are tons of KPOP sites out there but those are the few I go daily ;D yeah, most people know about ALLKPOP. I guess it's because they have the most organised layout and that they have some of the most recent updates.

ahh you're a dancer? so cool ! I might just twist my ankle or something if I am ask to dance. ><
Their new songs are okay. I won't say they are my fav but it's not bad. =]
good luck with your performance!!
Back to top Go down
http://m-morj.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ KPOP ♥ ] Share our love !   [ KPOP ♥ ] Share our love ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ KPOP ♥ ] Share our love !
Page 1 of 1